Gone are the days when engineers had nowhere to turn for help assembling their prototypes and low-volume PCBs. For the last 15 years, Advanced Assembly has specialized in quick-turn, prototype, and low-volume PCB assembly with turnaround times from 1-3 days. To remain relevant and ready to meet engineers’ PCB assembly needs today and well into the future, the company has launched a new online quote and ordering tool called PCB Xpert℠. This new tool was created specifically to save engineers time by instantly pricing parts, circuit boards, and assembly, including multiple quantities and turn-times.
Intuitively designed, PCB Xpert℠ is the simplest and quickest solution for turning PCB designs into working prototypes and quality, final products.
Additional benefits of PCB Xpert℠:
- Reduces development time – provides a quote and order the same day.
- Quotes multiple quantities at once – makes it easy to select the best value option.
- Instantly shows part availability – helps avoid designing with long-lead parts.
- Transparent pricing – see all costs upfront; no hidden fees.
All you have to do is to visit https://portal.aapcb.com/portal/quote to try PCB Xpert℠. You can also watch this quick PCB Xpert℠ tutorial:
Advanced Assembly’s turnkey PCB assembly process means:
- No need for multiple vendors, pieces or parts.
- One purchase order and one price.
- No worrying whether you have the right number of parts.
- Smoother, more efficient assembly.
- Advanced Assembly takes accountability for the entire process!
- Send them your files and leave the rest to industry experts.
Pioneers of the low-volume, quick-turn prototype PCB assembly industry, Advanced Assembly will work hard to earn your business and make sure your project is finished to perfection.
Media Contact: Lisa Holmes, Marketing Director, Advanced Assembly, 303-307-9909, [email protected]