Mouser Electronics, Inc. announces that it is exhibiting as a Platinum Partner at the 2019 Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC 2019) — the premier event in applied power electronics — at Booth 661.
This year’s APEC event takes place March 17-21 at the Anaheim (Calif.) Convention Center. On Tuesday, March 19, at 2:15 p.m., Mouser will sponsor an informative seminar session with Mitch Van Ochten, applications engineer at ROHM Semiconductor, titled “Silicon Carbide…A Brief Overview: Where We Are, Where We’re Headed, and Tips for Successful Use.”
As an APEC Platinum Partner, Mouser will provide exciting and interactive information about the latest power management solutions, new product advancements, and component innovations from leading suppliers including Analog Devices, Harwin, Infineon Technologies, Intel®, Maxim Integrated, MEAN WELL, NXP Semiconductors, ON Semiconductor, ROHM Semiconductor, Silicon Labs, STMicroelectronics, TDK Lambda, Texas Instruments, and Würth Elektronik.
Visitors to the Mouser booth 661 can learn more about the All Things IoT series, part of Mouser’s award-winning Empowering Innovation Together™ program, hosted by celebrity engineer Grant Imahara. Mouser representatives will also be available to discuss the fascinating and relevant articles from Mouser’s Methods eZine, a valuable source of design information that provides exclusive information on prototype development that every design engineer needs to drive new levels of innovation. Visitors can also enter for a chance to win a set of Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
• Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
• Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
• Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
• Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
• Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
• Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Visit Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC) website at http://www.apec-conf.org/