HiVolt Capacitors is a worldwide manufacturer of custom built capacitors. With over 50 years of experience, it has become the leading producer of capacitors for a wide range of high voltage applications such as medical and industrial sectors including railway, power supplies, radiotherapy, laser, radar, etc.
As ISO certified since 1991, HiVolt Capacitors Ltd. is consistently providing its customers with quality for both products and services. Here are the capacitor products they offered.
- PMR Range – hermetically sealed rolled-seam tinplate with medium capacitance and high voltage
- PPR Range – hermetically sealed rectangular Polypropylene case with low capacitance and very high voltage
- PMW Range – hermetically sealed welded heavy gauge mild steel can with high capacitance and high voltage
- TMP Range – tubular construction with low capacitance and high voltage
- TLC Range – design same with TMP but housed in a more robust container with low capacitance and high voltage
HiVolt Capacitors specialise in the manufacture of custom built components providing custom built capacitors based on their customers’ specifications.
Here are some of their special custom built capacitors:
- Resin Encapsulated Capacitors
- Polypropylene, welded body construction capacitors
- Plastic Cased Capacitors
- Lithotripsy Capacitors
- PMR Type Tinplate Soldered Body Construction Capacitors
- TPM Type Rein Sealed Bonded Paper Tubing Capacitors
- PMW Type Mild Steel Welded Body Construction Capacitors
- TLC Type Larger Resin Sealed Resin-Bonded-Paper Tubing Capacitors
Pulse Forming Network (PFN) Capacitor is their best selling capacitor to date. It involves the production of eight plastic capacitors which are then assembled into a PFN.
For high quality high voltage capacitors, HiVolt Capacitors Limited is one of the recommendations. To learn more visit http://www.hivoltcapacitors.com/.