Shapely Electronics Design is Engineers Tribune’s Featured Site for today. Shapely Electronics has been Authored by the Lead Electrical/Electronics Engineer Peter Hayles. Based on his previous interview at EEWeb, he was also the Senior Electronics Engineer at Entech Electronics. He started to get into electronics by building crystal radio sets, intercoms between bedrooms, and electric train sets. He also built his first power supply with a handmade PCB when he was 14 and it still works today.
With his experience in the industry Peter has been involved with electronics and computing as a hobby for over 30 years and that is why he created Shapely Electronics Design. Shapely Design will help you with your electronic design requirements, such as:
- Design and manufacture of microprocessor based electronic products.
- Customised electronic printed circuit board design
- Embedded programming services.
The following are also some of the projects being published:
- Intelligent Universal Battery Charger – a cheap and easy to build NiCd/NiMH or Lead Acid Battery Charger, suitable for automatically charging a wide range of batteries for many applications.
- Vehicle Dual Battery Charger – This can be used to operate your auxiliary 12V equipment, such as fridges, lights and other electronics while in a remote location without the risk of flattening your battery used to start your car.